Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Anonymous

From a distance, I stood there studying your every move

Meticulously noticing every single detail
From the finest patterns drawn by your delicate hand gestures
And the posture you sustain ever so gracefully

To the shimmering sparkle in your kind eyes
And the swift shift of your head backwards as you laughed
I was careful to catch it all and not miss any of it
Everything you did came at me like a needle to the veins

As I watched you, time seemed to slow down ridiculously
Everything I saw you do infused steadily into my soul
Acting like morphine, it drained me of my pain
And it drowned me with an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction

I wished that I could stay there forever just staring at you
Instead, I smiled myself back into reality
And I opened my eyes to another new day
Realising that you'll never know that...............

You've always been part of my dreams
And I've always been anonymous to you.

2 comments:

  1. piece of art Jaz.. !!!!
    and if u're anonymous to him then screw him.. u're *JAZ* to all of us.. :D

    ReplyDelete